About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A little star

This adorable little sweetie pie is just growing like a weed. I shot her when she was barely 2 weeks old, then at 3 months, then at 6 months, and this weekend at 9 months. I even planed my first trip in for portrait sessions this fall around this little star's birthday. I feel like she's my niece, I swear when she gets older and I'm taking her picture I'm going to be saying "smile for aunt avery!" She just gets cuter and cuter and I just get crazier about her every time I see her. And her mom makes me laugh like no other. I always know a day at her house will be a fun one. :)

Well the big moving day is almost here. I will be in Texarkana to shoot a wedding and several portrait sessions next week, then I'll head to our new home to unpack! I'm totally booked for my Texarkana trip next week but never fear, I will be back so if you still would like a session just e-mail me and we'll work it out! I need to get off this computer and do some packing, so I'm off! I'll update again after the move! I never do selective color, I think it takes the attention off the kiddo and it can be really cheesy, but these shoes were just crying for a little SC so I broke my rule this once. :) I think Lillie inherited great taste from her mom. :)

No comments: