About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Friday, July 25, 2008

It must run in the family

I photographed the youngest two of this bunch in the spring and they are just as handsome as they can be and I guess it runs in the family because I shot them with their cousins today and this is just too much goodlookingness at one time! (no it's not a word.... and yes I'm keeping it...) :) The oldest two (the brother and sister) got along so well, after the session I was driving home and remembering by brother and I at that age and my mom used to force us to hug each other for like half an hour because we would fight so much, and she knew us holding onto each other for that long was the worst punishment possible. I can't imagine that happening with these two, they held hands if I asked, hugged each other if I asked, even danced together when I asked...I was just amazed. :) And these four cousins really have a special bond, they were so sweet together and you could tell they all really loved each other. I was super close to my cousins growing up and I know what a special bond that is so I'm so happy their moms decided to have me capture that. They definitely grow up too fast! I usually only post 3-5 photo's but I just couldn't pick a few.. there are so many I love and I figured... more kids....so more photo's! (Plus it's my blog so there...) :)

The look like they belong in a jcrew crewcuts catalog here.I have a load of photo's of these two looking at the camera and smiling like angels(seriously, these two are super models)... but I'm still kind of partial to this one :) The Great Lolly Pop Tragedy of 2008

1 comment:

Lauren Harris Photography said...

OMG! I love them all.. Those kids are way too cute.. I would love to get them in front of my camera.. You do a fabulous job!