About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm awful, I know...

So, it's been about a month since we got back from our vacation and I am just now sharing photo's. I just spend so much time on everyone else's photo's that I neglect my own! So cliche, I know :) But one thing that has kept me from working on them is that I am in denial. I can NOT find any of my Paris photo's other than the ones I took on the last day there. Either the card they were on was deleted or I lost a memory card, I'm not sure which. Anyway, it makes me sick and I keep thinking they will turn up but so far... no luck. Well here are a few, our trip was to Paris, Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terr and Venice. Every place we went was so different and special in its own way. We saw so many amazing things, The David, The Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, The Arc de Triumph, The Mona Lisa, The Louvre, the streets of water in Venice, Saint Mark's Square, The Duomo, The Coliseum, The Pantheon, Vatican City, and I could just go on and on... It was truly an incredible experience. I can hardly wait until the next trip!

The Duomo-Florence
The David
The Coliseum
French girls playing outside the Louvre
Cinque Terr, Italy
Venice
Venice
Saint Mark's Square
Me on the Duomo in Florence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.