About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

baby fever...

...this little guy gave me a serious case of it. I stepped in the front door, looked up the stairs at him sitting in his moms lap... then he gave me a big smile and I was done for. :) I just loved hanging out with him, he was really an angel, didn't fuss and let us drag him all over the house for different photo's without complaining one bit. His parents were so sweet and had a real calm relaxed way about them that I think just set the tone for the day (oh and they had the best taste, they had some awesome art in their house). I never got stressed or tired, the session just flowed naturally (and I have a lot going on right now so I needed that!) I can't wait to see him and his family again. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avery- these photos of this sweet baby are simply spectacular. That first one is fantastic. You SO caught a moment there. Wow - he does make me miss that babyness.... Wonderful work, my friend!!!