About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Orchard Baby

I adore this wee one , seriously when I am holding her I just can't stop kissing her! She's just the most kissable thing, I mean look at those cheeks! And those chunky arms and thighs and that belly! Ahhhh! I can hardly stand it! I have been wanting to take some shots like these for quite some time, but to take shots like these... well you have to do things that are inconvenient, like drag furniture out of the house and traipse across a field and it just isn't for everyone (it's for me! but I don't want to put all my clients through the ringer for my crazy ideas). Well this cutie pie's mother is a dear friend of mine (and seriously, she ranks in the top 5 nicest people I have ever met.... ever...) So she and her sweet hubby helped me do a little trespassing and drag a chair out onto an orchard and provided the cutest little model around, and I am over the moon about these photo's. If you aren't afraid to do some things that are a little odd to get a really unique photo, then just tell me you want the "Avery treatment" and I'll take care of the rest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avery, I love them! You are the best! Maybe when her hair grows out a little, it will stay "tamed" but she will be our wild "orchard baby" for now. EVERYONE needs to always listen to you--you are AWESOME! I love you!!
Lara