About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

wedded bliss

I'm a little behind here but I'm working on catching up. :) I had the distinct pleasure of shooting a wedding with the uber talented Mark Parsons, and I have the even more distinct pleasure of being a part of his "wedding photography" team now. He has been shooting weddings for years and it's wonderful working with him and gleaning loads of good information from him. His website can be found at www.markparsonsphotography.com. Here are a few of the photos from the gorgeous wedding we shot last week. The bride and groom were stunning, the church and reception location were to die for, and it was really just a perfect day. I wish these two all the happiness in the world :) (Oh, and they left the reception in a helicopter, how cool is that!) I hope everyone is having a fantastic memorial day weekend! Ciao for now!(click images to view larger)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gah, THEY LOOK FABULOUS. Im so proud of you.. Was this all natural light, or did you have to use your flash?

Anonymous said...

that comment is fom lauren

GChilds said...

those pictures are awesome! that actually is my church and where i had my wedding reception. I wish I knew you back then! Cant wait for you to do our next session of my boys! Your work is amazing!!
Gretchen

Jennifer said...

I think your work is really beautiful, nice color proceses on these!