About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun

Ok, after my session with a beautiful mom and her two beautiful daughters I realized a couple of things.
1. I totally got jipped not having a sister.
2. My mom is fantastic but if I was one of those unfortunate people that didn't have such a great mom, I would beg this mom to adopt me. :)

I just adore these three girls and I hope my photo's do them justice because that's a tall order.
(Oh and how fun that we ran into the groomsmen? I love how one of them is pointing at Erica, I was ready to pop his hand if it got any closer :)
(click photo's to view larger)

No comments: