About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Sweet Lillie

This sweetie pie stole my heart back in early November when I shot her newborn photo's, now she keeps growing and just when I think she couldn't possibly get any cuter she proves me wrong. I just can't get enough of this little cutie and hanging out with her and her lovely mom all day feels less like a job and more like a fun day with the girls. :) Here are some photo's of the princess!! (click photo's to view larger)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avery you've outdone yourself again! Lillie is lovely. I particularily love the one the whole family, her mom is a beauty too!

The first one, and in front of the painting are also great. And the pink. HECK, they are all great!!

Great stuff my friend!