About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Singing in the rain...

...ok maybe not singing... but definitely shooting in the rain. :) After my session with the three handsome guys yesterday I rushed to downtown Athens to shoot this wonderful couple. Even though it was raining, then drizzling, then sprinkling, then raining some more, these guys were still ready to go! Thankfully the rain stopped and we were able to get a lot of great shots. These two are getting married in October in D.C. and after talking to the bride about the wedding I can tell it is going to be nothing short of spectacular. The soon to be bride and groom are graduating from UGA this May and I know they are crazy busy so I'm thrilled they were able to make time for engagement portraits. So many brides and grooms get so caught up in the wedding they forget to document their wonderful engagement, so if you're getting married don't neglect your engagement photo's! Aren't these two adorable. :) They have a very full and happy life ahead of them. Congrats you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Avery you are awesome! Keep this up and you'll be looking for hired help before you know it. Ha!