About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Boys With a Capital B

I think I may have gotten this blog off on the wrong foot, meaning I started it and have already neglected posting. I know a few of you are still receiving your sneak peeks through e-mail but I will do my best to share at least some here. I promise to do better!
Here are a few of the handsome little guys I was fortunate enough to shoot today. Not only were they too cute for words, but as sweet as they could possibly be. I had such a fun time with them and their mom and grandma today, what a great bunch! After seeing the pics of these little cuties I'm sure you'll all fall for them like I did!

No comments: