About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Going to the Chapel...

These two crazy kids are just the sweetest couple ever. They are such amazing Christian people, and I am just nuts about the brides parents, they are some of the kindest people I have ever known. This couple will definitely go the distance, not a doubt in my mind. Congrats you two!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics and we are blessed to have such an awesome friend who just happens to be an artist with a camera. Can hardly wait to see them all! Thanks for sharing this event with our family.
--Mark and Rhonda

Mrs. Neathery! said...

Avery! These pictures are amazing! You are an awesome photographer! I can't wait to see them all! Thanks so much for being there for us on these two special days! We love u! Brittany and Josh too! :-)