About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! (Georgia January Sessions Announced)

I don't know about all of you but I am SO excited about Christmas. I love everything about it... the ridiculous decorations, the tree, the sappy Christmas music, all of it. Most of all though I love being with friends and family. I'm so stinking excited, I've got the house all decked out and I even took the crawl space under the stairs and turned it into a "secret room" for the kids decked out with Christmas lights, ornaments hanging from the ceiling, candy, and toys, the girls are going to flip. I'll try to take a pic before the demolish it and share it on here.

Now this blog post does have a purpose other than rambling about my Christmas obsession, I will be in Georgia January 5-9 and will be available for a very limited number of sessions, so if you're interested book now!

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

And since no blog post is complete without photo's, here are a couple of my brother and his beautiful, sweet, wonderful bride, they haven't even seen these yet so shhhhhh! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that first image is BREATH taking!!!! SO amazing. I can't wait to see more.

Oh how you sound like a super cool Auntie decking out the secret room! You so rock.

MERRY Christmas to you and your sweetie! Enjoy entertaining the family in your new home!

And all the best for 2009!!

Sarah said...

Avery, you're killing me!!! My baby is due on January 25, but just in case he makes an early arrival I want to book a session!!! I'll email you if he does show up soon!

Merry Christmas!

audrey habeck said...

girl....if you're going to be in georgia from the 5th-9th we should totally try to get together!!!
will you be in the atlanta metro area at all?
what did you decide on the beth jansen thingy?
you can email me - audrey @ audrey habeck.com