About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

love has arrived

My brother Josh and his amazing wife Kristin welcomed my beautiful new niece Ariana last Monday and I had the joy of photographing her this past weekend. I am so blessed by my nieces, I love them so incredibly much, being an aunt brings immense joy to my life. I am so excited to watch her grow, but I also wish she would stay small forever. My sweet girls are growing way too fast.

There are some photo's of Ari with my mom and dad (her gammie and gampy) and with her big sisters beautiful Brooklyn and Ella and of course with her daddy and beautiful mom. I even managed to get in a quick picture. :) Sorry, there are a LOT of pictures but I just couldn't help myself, I'm pretty much the proudest aunt alive, and I'm armed with a really big camera.











2 comments:

allison f. said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH she's gorgeous. Love ones of her and mom and the ones lying on big sisters. SO great. And congrats to you on your new niece. And ahem,I cannot forget to mention, but you are simply stunning! Beautiful and loving images- congrats!

Ben said...

whats with the naked baby laying on top of the little sisster i think thats a little weird..