About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Oregon Part 2

So I have way too many photo's to share from this trip, I shared some in the last blog post but I have to share a few more. There were pics I never shared from Oregon. It was really beautiful there and these kiddo's were just the sweetest things ever. I adored them.




















No comments: