About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oregon Coast

I've been a bad blogger, but I am going to share a TON of pictures today to make up for it. Here are some shots from the BEAUTIFUL Oregon Coast, in the sleepy town of Bandon. I love the beach, I don't know what it is about it but I feel like the ocean is in my blood, I just feel at peace and rejuvenated all at the same time when I'm there so it has become my favorite place to shoot. I have lots more beach family pictures to share and I'll post them asap!

1 comment:

Hannah Hickman said...

These pictures are beautiful. I love the gray undertones of the Oregon coast. You won't find the greens and vibrant blues that warmer oceans possess but it has a beauty of its own.