About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Girl

I haven't had internet for the past WEEK, but now I have it back and I am just tickled pink. I honestly don't know how people survive without it, and I have an iPhone so I had internet access and I was still a mess! I mean if I didn't have my iPhone I would love lost my mind... I would have moved into the neighbors or something so I could have access to their internet whenever I needed it. I would have just hid out under their computer desk and said "oh don't mind me!" I was determined to make my iphone do everything my desktop does, I even managed to blog on here using it, but then I accidentally deleted it, using a phone is just not as easy as a computer. In the blog I pretty much groaned and moaned about all that was going wrong, but I figure I accidentally deleted it for a reason, and it's probably good my "poor poor me" blog is lost somewhere out there in the internet universe. So now I'm back with a new and improved positive attitude. I have a LOT of catching up to do but here is pic to tide over. I know mom and dad worked HARD to get this bed outside for this shot so I wanted them to see one asap

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Words cannot express how precious this pictures is. It is so awesome! You have done it again Avery! Love, Hannah