About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

shame on me...

I have been made aware that I am a bad bad blogger. I promise you it's not that I am lazy, I swear! I just have been all over the country lately, I've hardly been home to blog! But I don't have another trip out of town planned for (gasp) a month! I do believe that's a record of some sort for me, so I will be better, pinky swear. Here are some long overdue photo's from Florida, I've got more to share but I'll save that for another blog day, I don't want to overdo it on my first day back and pull a hamstring or something. :)

No comments: