About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Monday, January 19, 2009

sneak to tha peek

Here is a sneak peek for a wonderful, fun, beautiful, fabulous family that I shot yesterday. I have had the privilege of knowing this mom and dad for years now, but it's been ages since I've seen them, so I was thrilled to see them and meet their adorable little guy! (Ok, he's kind of a big guy, he's so grown up!) Ok, enough of the rambling, here's the beautiful family!

No comments: