About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm baaaaccckk....

Ok, so I sort of fell of the face of the planet... well at least it must seem that way. :) Well we made it back from our vacation and it was wonderful, we had a fantastic time. I am going to get around to posting a few photo's from the trip asap. I did not come to the blog empty handed though, I do have some photo's to share from a recent session. This family made me laugh the entire time, and little Autumn gave me some major baby fever. I just adored this bunch and am so glad I got to meet them and had the opportunity to capture their fantastic personalities. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and I promise not to abandon the blog again! [click photo's to view larger]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! Great session images to warm up the blog again. That first one is gorgeous - like they are in the secret garden. Beautiful little baby!