About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's a new dawn...

I have been dying for some new equipment for some time now, I think it's sort of a photographers addiction to have the latest and greatest, and let me tell you... it's not a cheap addiction to have but I can't help it! So... I got a new camera, and some new lenses, and they are just fantastic. I was skipping around my house like a 5 year old when my new equipment arrived, and not a moment too soon because it came the same day as my shoot with Jared. Jared flies planes, which I know almost nothing about but I find to be very fascinating and pretty freaking cool. So, for his Senior Photo's part deux we had a shoot with this gorgeous plane which was so outside the box for me and ended up being loads of fun. His parents were there so I managed to get a few with them as well and I just LOVE the one below of the three of them looking oh so cool . Rhonda had a hard time with the "not smiling part" because she smiles more than any person I know (seriously, if she doesn't lift your spirits then you must not have a pulse) but I think she pulled off the "tough and cool" look pretty well! And of course the guys had it down pat. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avery these are so fun!!! The fisheye shots are great. Lovely crisp, perfect sky. I love that last one with the three!